Today, water supplies are more scarce than ever before, requiring water utilities to operate more efficiently than anyone thought possible. That’s where we come in.
Like water, the flow of data from water utilities is both measurable and manageable. Valor helps utilities transform complicated data into simple solutions that can make a big difference. Some call it advanced water utility analytics. We call it all in a day’s work.
Why choose Valor?
- AWWA and IWA professionals dedicated to reducing nonrevenue water
- Recognized water industry leader in Apparent Water Loss Detection
- Best-in-class solution for optimizing water utility meter-to-cash processes
- Global leader in IoT and Smart Infrastructure technology
- Work with a team that is dedicated to making water utilities run better and provide high quality service to customers
VALOR NEWS UPDATES
- Apr 3, 2017 AWWA Webinar: Foundations in Apparent Water Loss
- Mar 21, 2017 Valor Makes a Splash at WEF Water Innovation Summit
- Jan 30, 2017 Featured in Inc.com: How This Company Helps Poor People in Danger of Getting Their Water Shut Off
- Jan 23, 2017 The Brave New World of Apparent Loss Detection
- Jan 23, 2017 Valor Water makes GovTech 100 for Smart Infrastructure
- Nov 21, 2016 The Digital Revolution in the Water Industry Has Begun!
- Oct 31, 2016 Bloomberg highlights Valor Water as SMART CITIES leader
- Oct 16, 2016 New Blog Post: Utility Data Management BMPs v1.0
- Sep 15, 2016 URBAN INNOVATION FUND RECOGNIZES VALOR WATER ANALYTICS AS "COMPANY TO WATCH" ON MSNBC
- Jul 1, 2016 NEW BLOG POST: Water Energy Nexus Work In California
- Jun 14, 2016 VALOR IN THE NEWS: Where Are They Now? Startup Battlefield Participant Valor Water Raises $1.6M
- Jun 10, 2016 CONGRATS: Valor Water Analytics Closes $1.6M Round To Deliver Water Loss Analytics To Help Utilities Cope With The Drought