Today, water supplies are more scarce than ever before, requiring water utilities to operate more efficiently than anyone thought possible. That’s where we come in.
Like water, the flow of data from water utilities is both measurable and manageable. Valor helps utilities transform complicated data into simple solutions that can make a big difference. Some call it advanced water utility analytics. We call it all in a day’s work.
Why choose Valor?
AWWA and IWA professionals dedicated to reducing nonrevenue water
Recognized water industry leader in Apparent Water Loss Detection
Best-in-class solution for optimizing water utility meter-to-cash processes
Global leader in IoT and Smart Infrastructure technology
Work with a team that is dedicated to making water utilities run better and provide high quality service to customers
VALOR NEWS UPDATES
- Mar 22, 2019 World Water Day 2019: Cleveland Water Alliance Guest Blog by Christine Boyle
- Mar 21, 2019 Valor Water Analytics and Xylem Sponsors of Erie Hack 2019
- Feb 7, 2019 Hot Off the Press: Valor Water Analytics on Detecting and Resolving Apparent Loss in the AWWA Journal
- Jan 25, 2019 We are Looking for Summer Interns!
- Dec 4, 2018 Smoke on the Water: Valor Staff Tours California’s State Water Project
- Dec 4, 2018 Watermark Month of Service
- Oct 18, 2018 Data Nerd position now open
- Jul 25, 2018 As featured in Forbes, Smart Cities Are Smart Places for Entrepreneurs
- Apr 17, 2018 Valor is Hiring!
- Feb 28, 2018 Valor Water Analytics Acquired by Water Giant Xylem